All the information you need to buy a block of residential land at Ginninderra Estate has been included in our Resource Centre. Download frequently asked questions and the block price list, as well as many more useful documents.
To help assist with your decision to buy land at Ginninderra Estate, we’ve also included some information about the First Home Owners Grant and Duty on land purchases.
Ginninderra Estate Land Auction Forms.
- Block price list
- Contract Information Sheet – Download now
- Contract for Sale – download now
- Put and call option deed – download now
- Appointment of Agent form – download now
Goods and Services Tax (GST).
Please note that block prices are exclusive of GST which means 10% GST will be added to the final price. For example, if you agree to purchase a block of land for $235,000, an additional $23,500 will be added to the final contract price being $258,500. To work out GST on your intended block purchase price – click here.
First Home Owners Grant.
Through the First Home Owners Grant (FHOG) Scheme, the ACT Government provides a one-off grant to eligible buyers of new property. To find out if you are eligible and for more information – click here.
- When you purchase land in the ACT, you must pay duty on that purchase. The rates of duty and thresholds changed on 8 June 2016. To find out more about duty payable on purchased land – click here.
- Land and improvements duty calculator for land purchased from 8 June 2016 to current – click here.